I am honored to have been nominated by Tisha at J.O.Y.Full Inspirations for the Blogger’s Recognition Award. She writes so beautifully and has such a sweet and encouraging spirit I am humbled that she would consider me. I am thankful to have found her blog. When reading her site it is obvious she is a woman after God’s own heart. At J.O.Y.Full Inspirations she gives recipes and encouragement for living gluten free. She knows first She has words of wisdom and inspiration for moms, homeschoolers, and families. She has a gift with words that you won’t want to miss out on. Please stop by her blog when you can.
In keeping with the tradition of the Bloggers Recognition Award, I hereby nominate the following 15 blogs who are deserving of an award for the efforts they put in each day and for sharing their journey, wisdom, and inspiring stories:
- Lynz Real Cooking
- Cooking Up the Pantry
- Dairy Free Kids
- Emerging Adult Eats
- A Homeschool Mom
- Beauty Beyond Bones
- With All My Affection
- Mrs. Twinkle
- Ice Cream Magazine
- Cooking Without Limits
- How to $tuff Your Pig
- Dine in My Kitchen
- Bunny Kitchen
- My Berkeley Bowl
I enjoy each of your blogs and am thankful to each of you for your support. These sites have great food, inspiring posts, and fun reading. Please stop by and visit if you have a minute.
7 Things About Me:
As part of this award, I have to share 7 things about me…so here we go:
- This year marks 20 years that my husband and I have been together. We’ll be married 18. Boy has time flown by!
- We were married 8 years before we had our first child. We did not believe it was possible for us to have children, but God in his perfect timing.
- I am an only child and people find that interesting. Having 3 children now, I’m a fish out of water.
- I have my children hooked on cooking shows! Sad, but true.
- I sing non-stop. It’s a little embarrassing for my oldest when it happens in public.
- I LOVE that my husband hand picks music to play for me when he knows I’m in a bad mood, and the family dance parties that follow.
- Baking soothes me.
Thank you for taking the time to hang out, read, and for sharing your support.
Rules for Nominees:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.