I am thrilled to say I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award thanks to Stephy over at Stephysweetbakes! Stephy has an amazing site with scrumptious recipes. I am still trying to navigate this blogging adventure. Every time I look at Stephy’s site it makes me want to run to my kitchen, so it is an honor that she would nominate me. Thank you so much!! Please take some time to check out this fellow Louisiana lady.
The rules are as follows:
1. Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
2. Share 10 interesting things about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 more bloggers.
10 things about myself that may be interesting:
1. I am an only child. I don’t think it’s very interesting, but a lot of people seem to think it’s fascinating.
2. I married my Calculus tutor. I like really smart guys:)
3. I love family reading time with my kids. We curl up, snuggle close, and lose ourselves in great books. They get really excited and I love it!
4. I sing any AND everywhere. I love to sing, and I do it so much I don’t even realize it. It’s become a huge source of embarrassment for my oldest, but my other two children do exactly the same thing. It’s not uncommon to see strangers in stores giggling because we are completely lost in our own musical world.
5. I went to a creative arts high school and studied Theater, but my main exploits now are being really dramatic with my kids. I mean REALLY dramatic.
6. I never meet a stranger. I used to look at my mother in disbelief as a child. She could have a friendly conversation with anyone who crossed her path. I now see God has blessed me with the same gift. My kids don’t always see it as a gift when they’re ready to get on with our errands 🙂
7. I don’t really enjoy shopping. We’ll let me clarify. I’m not big on shopping for clothes, but I could spend hours in Target or a really great grocery store.
8. I still love to dress up in costumes and still dress up on Halloween (My kids made me add the last part). Refer to #5.
9. I want to take Ballroom Dancing lessons. I used to watch competitions with my grandfather all the time as a kid. I love the music, the costumes, and the dancing! Who doesn’t want a reason to glide around in a fancy dress?
10. I LOVE to bake, but I don’t always like to cook. I’m always up for baking. I cook almost everyday, but sometimes I don’t get really excited until it’s a really special meal or occasion.
Here are MY 10 nominees:
1. Christina @ A Homeschool Mom
2. Italian Home Kitchen Blog
3. Rachel @ Emerging Adult Eats
4. Rachel @ Rachel Mankowitz I The Cricket Pages
5. Chloe @ pinkiebag
6. Sarah @ FuelledbyOats
7. Priti @ mypinchofyum
8. Andrew @ tastehitch
9. How To Stuff Your Pig
10. One for the Honey
I hope everyone enjoys reading. Thank you for the support.